Group Training Sessions:
Unleashed sessions under the upcoming Traffic Light system will be run a little differently to previously (pre-Delta). I have decided to run a hybrid system, combining both in-person and remote Zoom session options to cater for all. I know some of you will be keen to get back in and train in-person, however others may choose to continue to train remotely/from home and I want everyone to continue to be fit and fantastic!
To achieve this hybrid system, I will be running sessions out of the Terry Jarvis Centre (TJC) via Zoom.
If you wish to attend via Zoom, you just need to click on the Zoom meeting link below to join from the comfort of your own surroundings, similar to during the Levels system. The passcode required will be text to you upon request (both the meeting ID number and passcode will be the same for all sessions going forward)
If you wish to attend in-person, you will arrive at the TJC prior to 6.05am, setting yourself up at least 1 metre distance from each other, ready to start promptly at 6.10am. You can then participate in-person, whilst I run the session, also focusing on delivery to online Zoom participants.
If you are planning to come to the TJC in-person, there are some rules that you must follow:
- To enter the TJC you must be double vaxxed and have a current Vaccine Pass. To help facilitate this you can take a screen shot of your Vaccine Pass and send to me via text to 021865478 or email to email@example.com Alternatively I can check your Vaccine Pass at the door using the Covid Verifier scanner.
- Before you enter, please scan the QR code by the entrance. There will also be a manual sheet available if you don’t bring your phone, however scanning-in is preferable.
- Wear a mask as you enter the facility and until such time as we begin the session. Once we begin the session, you can remove your mask to exercise.
- Bring a towel and a filled water bottle with you.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to use upon entry and exit from the facility.
- Please keep at least a 1 metre distance from others inside the facility at all times.
- Ensure you put your mask on before leaving the facility.
- No getting a touch!
One-on-One Training Sessions:
Within the upcoming Traffic Light system, I will be running both in-person training sessions at my usual place of work – the Olympic Gym in Newmarket, but will also continue with remote one-on-one sessions via Zoom – the option is yours!
If you choose to come into the gym, there are additional conditions in place compared to the previously used Levels system. I have summarised the main points below, however if you would like to view the detailed framework issued by Exercise New Zealand, please follow this link and click on NEW Framework – Traffic Light System https://exercise.org.nz/industry-news/
- To enter the facility you must be double vaxxed and have a current Vaccine Pass. To help facilitate this you can take a screen shot of your Vaccine Pass and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Your pass will then be linked to your membership card, so when you swipe your card upon entry it will show on the computer system that you have a current Vaccine Pass. Alternatively the front desk reception staff will check your Vaccine Pass at the door using the Covid Verifier scanner.
- You must wear a mask to enter the Olympic Pools and Fitness Centre.
- Upon entry you must scan the QR code and swipe your membership card.
- You must leave your mask on as you traverse through the facility i.e. moving through changing rooms, walking across the bridge, walking around poolside, etc.
- Please use the hand sanitiser upon entry and as you exit the gym.
- Please follow all signage information and abide by any instructions from gym staff.
- You can remove your mask once you begin your exercise session.
- As all water fountains will be out-of-use, you must bring your own bottle with you – already filled.
- You must bring with you and use a towel during your exercise session.
- Please keep at least 1 metre distance from others within the gym.
- All equipment must be wiped down both prior to and on completion of any exercises.
- As your trainer, I am required to wear a mask at all times during our session. This allows me to be closer than 1 metre to you when we are training.
I understand that this situation is unusual, but please be patient and stick to the rules.
I look forward to catching up with you within the Traffic Light system – via Zoom or in person… to help you to continue to be fit and fantastic in preparation for the holiday season!