I am pleased to advise that the Terry Jarvis Centre will be open for use from Monday 18 May 2020. Please note that there are strict guidelines that we must adhere to while in Level 2.
- Limited Numbers – At this stage we can only have 10 people (including myself) using the Terry Jarvis Centre at any one time.
- Contact Tracing – The TJC has supplied me with a spreadsheet to keep details of who, when, etc. are using the TJC. I plan to fill these out in advance.
- Split Sessions – As I can only accommodate limited numbers in the TJC, I have decided to split Unleashed into 2 x 30 minute sessions. Group One will train from 6.00am to 6.30am, and Group Two will train from 6.30am to 7.00am.
- Group One – As we will need to start at 6.00am on the dot, I require Group One to be in the TJC before 6.00am. I will be closing the entry door at 6.00am, so if you are running late you will miss the session. Slightly before 6.30am I will conclude the first session and I expect you to leave immediately to ensure I can get the next group in on time. If you need to chat, please do it outside in the carpark, ensuring physical distancing requirements.
- Group Two – I will open the main door at just before 6.30am to let Group One out. Please do not enter until everyone has left and I have ushered you in. As time is of the essence, please be ready to come inside. As there may be another group using the TJC at 7.00am, we will all need to leave promptly at the end of the session.
- Physical Distancing – Please be aware of the physical distancing requirement of 2 metres. This includes the turf area and TJC upstairs mezzanine.
- Drinking water – Please do not use the TJC glasses / cups for drinking. They are not wanting cups to be shared – please ensure you have your own filled water bottle for each session.
- Toilets – The upstairs toilets will be open – please ensure you continue to use excellent hygiene standards.
- Sanitisers – There will be sanitisers available and I ask that you use these when you enter and leave the TJC premises. It would be worthwhile for you to consider having your own sanitiser for your personal use.
IT IS COMPULSORY TO SANITISE YOUR HANDS WHEN ENTERING AND LEAVING THE TJC FACILITY.
I understand that this is a very unusual situation for us all, please don’t get agitated, just breathe and relax.
Please remember that for now, we need to be very aware of adhering to these protocols. If we fail to meet requirements, the Terry Jarvis Centre will not be allowed to continue to operate, and that will of course mean that Unleashed would stop as well. Hopefully after we move to Level 1 there will be less restrictions and we will be back to a more ‘normal’ situation.
Thank you for your understanding.