Hi there everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this.
The situation with the Covid-19 outbreak is a fast moving and challenging time for us all. I have a couple of things to chat to you about.
1) At this time it is of utmost importance you take care of yourself and those around you. Maintaining a regular exercise program and staying healthy is of paramount importance. Make sure you eat well, drink plenty of fluids and get plenty of sleep, all things to help promote a strong immune system.
2) Please be aware at all times of your personal hygiene, always bringing a towel with you when you train, wash hands before and after any exercise sessions, and for the time being forego any ‘high fives’, handshakes and ‘getting a touch’. Please be mindful of close contact with those around you.
3) As far as my hygiene is concerned, I am taking care to wash my hands or use hand sanitiser as much as possible throughout the day and always between clients/sessions. If you train with me at the Olympic gym, be assured they are using high grade cleaning products to wipe down all equipment as often as practical. If I don’t stand as close as usual, do not be offended.
4) At this stage all personal training and group sessions will remain, however I may need to reevaluate this going forward. I will give you as much notice as possible of any changes to this situation.
5) Try to remain calm as we all navigate this unprecedented time ahead. Do whatever you need to do to give yourself comfort, and remember, we will all get through this.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Slow the spread of this Virus.
This Government website (https://covid19.govt.nz/) has everything you need to know about COVID-19 virus in one place. Learn the simple steps you can take to unite against the virus and slow its spread. Find out what help is available and get the latest updates.
If you’re not sure who to contact for help, call the free Government helpline on 0800 779 997 (8 am – 1 am, 7 days a week).